Saturday, April 20, 2013

No ruts to be stuck

Like any normal person I was scanning the web looking for gems, articles, etc and came across this idea. The notion that everyday you should do something that scares you. Well, what will be my thing today? At that moment I realized how I have let routine disturb the reality of what life should be a bit of planning and a lot of unplanned. Darn it I guess I'm human! It's so easy to go to the same places and hangout with the same people, it's comfortable. Thus, I need to be uncomfortable. Unfortunately, it's 5pm and the day is virtually over. But, fortunately it's 5pm and the evening hasn't started yet. Thus, so much time for TBDs. Wish me luck as I venture into non-routine! What do you do to stay 'scared?' Suggestions please we're in our twenties, it's too soon to get stuck in a rut!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment