Monday, August 19, 2013

Sunday Sun-day

So, this past Sunday I was bored with predictability regarding my food choices. I try to stay healthy and eat lots of greens and vegetables, etc. And sometimes my food choices become redundant so I decided I'd mix a whole bunch of random spices and see what happens. To be honest I tried to stay within similar spice families but beyond that I was pretty random. Luckily I had my mom in the neighboring room to provide her taste buds so that I would have a legitimate judge besides myself as in the past I generally eat anything I make regardless of its taste. Not saying I'm a bad cook or anything. Believe it or not, the mysterious spice breaded chicken I made was an absolute hit. Who knew throwing in random seasonings could update taste buds and actually taste good. To be honest, this foray into the unknown charters of food was inspired by the food-network. So cheers to that!

In the next few weeks I'll be posting the recipe and taking pictures. Unfortunately, I can't share the recipe today, because I didn't measure anything thus in the coming weeks I'll try it again and will use actual measurements.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment