Monday, May 13, 2013

The city of hats.

A girl born in Washington D.C with the backdrop of embassies now travels beyond the city lines on a quest to learn a bit more. A bit about the world. Although, I haven't traveled everywhere (yet), I learned so much from the people and experiences I've had. Two weeks ago I had the opportunity to visit Morocco and Rome Italy. Opposite cultures, languages, and continents! I loved both places. Here are some pictures from my travels. Being in Morocco was truly refreshing, as someone with Nigerian roots it was interesting to see the relationships between Northern and Western Africa. I found inspiration everywhere, whether it be the noisy streets or the vibrant colors in the notable tannery. I can't wait to rock the new pillows I purchased! Thanks Morocco for sharing a bit of you with me. 
Dress: Anthropologie (old), Purse: (Otavalo, Ecuador), Shoes: Birkenstocks here, Sunglasses: Dior (old).




Why don't all my meals look like this?

Frolicked through the Atlas Mountains, relaxed in the most tranquil gardens, and played with monkeys.


The crown wakes up ;)


XO











No comments:

Post a Comment