Sunday, April 21, 2013

We have a dream: Valcucine

Last Friday, April 19th I had the opportunity to visit the headquarters of Valcucine (Slightly random as I have 0% background in the design industry, yet 100% interesting because I had no background in the design industry) there I learned  elements of their company brand. I was most fascinated by their mission, which is simple, "We have a dream: A waste free world." The notion that "we" are working towards providing a global solution to environmental problems struck a chord, because it symbolized a change in the rhetoric surrounding environmental sustainability. It is no longer my dream, rather its a collective dream that must be reached together. Thanks so much for the warm welcome Valcucine! I hope to return soon.

XO


Here are things I found interesting... 

Here is a look inside the 'artistic laboratory' where one can draw up an idea and create a product.
 IDEA → DRAWING → PRODUCT
#innovation 


Valcucine is a modern company yet values the
past evident in this lovely vintage piece in their
showcase room during the Milan fair. 
These three items are completely unrelated yet
they work to complete a unit.
You can customize virtually any aspect of your kitchen with @Valcucine




Wouldn't you love to add this puzzle piece into your kitchen? Too cute! 




No comments:

Post a Comment